0044 7402 808 606
16 Hyde View View Road
Hertfordshire AL5 4NZ
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : 10AM – 5PM
Wednesday : 11AM – 7PM
Thursday : 11AM – 7PM
Friday : 11AM – 2PM
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed
Get in touch
If you have any queries, feedback, or just want to say hello you can email us at the address below or fill out the form and we will respond as soon as possible.
(0044) 0740 2808 606
Ts & Cs for Therapies
- Zen Studio Therapies time table and terms are subject to change. We may at any time choose to withdraw a type of session, event, workshop, price option or promotion.
- We may increase our prices at any time.
- All treatments and workshops both group and 1-2-1 must be booked in advance via phone or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When purchasing block treatments or gift cards, please note that your purchase must be used within 1 year of purchase.
When booking you will be asked to agree to the following terms and conditions:
General Terms & Conditions:
- I confirm that I have/will complete the Client Health Questionnaire to the best of my belief and update us of any changes to your health. (The link to complete the Client Health Questionnaire is sent to you in your booking confirmation email).
- I will inform my therapist before the session/ workshop / experience of any changes in my health or medical status e.g. muscle or joint pain, new medication or an injury.
- I understand that my Holistic Therapist & Healer is not medically trained and if I have queries of a medical nature I must consult with a medical professional and take their advice.
- I agree that if I feel unwell I won’t attend the session or workshop. This is for my own safety and if it is a class the well-being of other clients.
- I agree for my temperature to be taken by my therapist and fill give my signature, to that I am symptom free, temperature free and have had no coughing or symptoms of flu like nature; 2 weeks prior to the session/ treatment/workshop (unless it’s an online or Distance healing session)
Amendments to the Terms
5. Zen Studio Therapies retains the right to amend these terms and conditions in any way it considers appropriate.
6. Zen Studio Therapies does not accept any liability in case of illness, accident, loss or damage to personal effects or property on any of our workshops/ events or sessions.
7. All Crystal Associations, Healing uses, Meditation and Metaphysical definitions are used as a means to educate the user, and do not imply a guaranteed effect.
8. The information, techniques and exercises provided within the course or downloads through this course are for educational purposes only. Do not use the downloads or practice the techniques or exercises learnt on the workshops/ events or contained within the downloads, sessions or experiences; whilst driving or operating machinery, or if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition.
9. Please note that while referring to certain healing benefits, they are not intended to replace diagnosis of illness or ailments, or healing or medicine and do not imply a Guarantee of effect. Holistic Therapies, Crystals and Crystal & Reiki healing may offer a treatment which is supportive of your healing, they do not offer a direct cure to physical ailments as they work on the vital energy level. Always consult your doctor or other health professional in the case of illness. Although there is little scientific evidence of the efficacy of crystal healing, there has been very little research conducted and in our experience many people benefit from the energy of crystals.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or licensed medical practitioner!
Cancellations + Deposits & Payments
1. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a treatment or workshop we will post-phone and give you a choice of new dates, if you cannot make new dates within 1 year, we will refund you minus administration or banking fees. Deposits are always non-refundable and will not be refunded if the reason for original cancellation is out of our hands. It is your responsibility to make sure we have the best way to contact you to notify you of cancellations.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY FOR TREATMENTS & PRIVATE 1-2-1 CLASSES, WORKSHOPS: I understand that all treatments are pre-booked with a small deposit paid for in advance. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required when cancelling or re-scheduling a Private session otherwise a full charge will occur.
3. You may cancel or reschedule via our e-mail. If you give us 24 hours notice, you will not be charged for your session and it will be available to use at another time within the period of purchase. If you neglect to give us 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your booking, it will be treated as having been used, whether or not you attend, and you will not be entitled to a refund or to reschedule. There are no exceptions.
4. No refunds will be given on events/ workshops once purchased unless there is a medical reason why you cannot attend. Administration fees will be taken off the full price paid.
Method Of Refund:
Refunds will be processed via original payment method
5. Bookings being it treatments, sessions, Experiences or workshops are NON-TRANSFERABLE