Prickly Pear: This luxurious oil packs a serious punch with unsaturated fatty acids. This extremely nourishing oil is a beautiful addition to your beauty regime. It can moisturise and hydrate your skin leaving it glowing, reducing dark circles and brighten, calms and promotes cell generation.
Green tea oil Camellia (sinensis) Seed Oil: This highly nutritious oil, also known as Green Tea this oil absorbs wonderfully delivering a wide array of benefits including a high content of oleic acid, Omegas 3/6/9 & to top it off a wealthy content of Vitamin E & polyphenols.
- Cucumber seed oil/extract: High content of natural tocopherols and phytosterols further enhance its protective and nutritive benefits.
- Avocado: This oil is close to the composition of sebum, and it perfectly restores. Due the chemical properties of avocado oil and its capability of retaining water, it encourages supple and soft tissue.
- Squalane: Derived from olive oil, olive squalane softens the skin, improves elasticity, reduces signs of aging, and boosts cell regeneration.
- Neroli: An uplifting pick me up, Neroli is God of Oils. Neroli Essential Oil is a hydration powerhouse, with an incredible ability to soften, replenish and lock in moisture. providing your skin with a protective barrier to ensure that your complexion remains radiant and dewy all day long.
- Vitamin E Oil: Powerful antioxidant known to repair damaged skin, protects skin from UV + pollution damage.
What we love
- Made in the UK by certified Aromatherapist.
- NO WATER JUST OIL
- 100% active plant powered ingredients
- No preservative
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- No alcohol
- No colorants
English: Safflower oil, Green tea oil, Meadow foam seed oil, Avocado oil, Cucumber Seed oil, Prickly pear seed oil, Squalane, Vitamin E , Neroli.
Allergens: Naturally occurring in essential oils; Citral, Geraniol, Limone,Linalool.
Caution: Always conduct a patch test before using any new product. For external use only. Not recommended for skin reactive to fragrance or if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. If under the age of 18, breastfeeding or pregnant consult your doctor before use. Avoid eyes.
*This is a natural product and colour, ingredients and packaging might vary slightly. We have recenlty changed the colour of the green glass bottle to Amber, as it protects the oils better from sun light.
How to Use:
- Cleanse using our Bamboo Flannel, Hot Oil-to-milk cleanser soon to be launched
- Toner, Soon to be launched
- Apply 2-3 drops morning and evening, ideally while skin is slightly damp. Gently massage on to your face with a light, upwards, circular motion.