More about The Amazing properties of Clay.
See individual products;
How to Use
- Cleanse your face and neck with our Facial bamboo flannel, this will prepare your skin and allow the best results from the clay mask treatment and pat face dry.
- 1.5 tbsp of powder into a small bowl, add a couple of teaspoons of water, one at a time and gently mix to a smooth paste (avoid using a metal spoon or bowl, bamboo is best).
- Gently spread the mix across your face and neck, not too close to your eye area, I like to a wooden spatula but using fingers is fine, simply leave to dry for 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- DO NOT allow mask to dry completely as this removes moisture from the skin barrier.
- To remove, splash face with warm water and massage gently with fingers in a circular motion. Use a wet face cloth such as our Bamboo face flannels to remove and residual product.
- Follow with a good few drops of Bio Bakuchio Face oil with watermelon or Nordic Glow face oil for a real skincare treat. Take care not to get water in the remaining mask and do not store any remaining mix.
TOP TIP: Instead of water you can use Aloe Vera Juice, Apple cider vinegar, Green tea or Rose water.
Each jar yields approximately 3 masks.
Use 1-2 times a week as required.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Patch test before full application, avoid eye contact, not be used on broken skin or mucous membranes, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not store hydrated mask for future use. *Clay can stain fabric so ensure clothing is covered and take care when applying and rinsing to avoid any accidental staining of fabrics.
Your clay face mask is packaged in 3 x 30ml glass jar with aluminium lid with cosmetic lid liner in cotton logo bag with a wooden spoon. The flannel is not included, but can be bought separately.
Your face masks will arrive in a biodegradable kraft card box with void filler, or potato starch peanuts. If you require gift wrap, please add this from the main menu.